Thank you for joining us at EQUITANA USA 2021! We look forward to welcoming you back next year. Your health and safety remain a top priority. Our team is continuously reviewing the EQUITANA USA health and safety guidelines in accordance with public health recommendations and in consultation with our venue partner and will continue to provide updates regarding protocols for future EQUITANA USA events.
Health and Safety Information
HEALTH & SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Please ensure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to the United States and for travel to Kentucky. Visit https://govstatus.egov.com/kycovid19 for more information.
Please be advised that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including EQUITANA USA. Prior to purchasing a ticket for and attending EQUITANA USA, please ensure you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention and the Terms of Service for Participation in the Event. By attending EQUITANA USA, you acknowledge this inherent risk on behalf of yourself and/or any Minor for which you serve as Guardian, and, as a condition of entering EQUITANA USA, you acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- That you and/or any Minor for which you serve as a Guardian will abide by all EQUITANA USA health-and-safety requirements;
- That you and/or any Minor for which you serve as a Guardian are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- That prior to attending EQUITANA USA you and/or any Minor for which you serve as a Guardian have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine;
- That you and/or any Minor for which you serve as a Guardian are not under any self-quarantine orders; and
- That EQUITANA USA will not verify vaccination status.
- That approved face coverings are required to be worn by all attendees at all times while inside the Venue, regardless of vaccination status.
For purposes of this acknowledgement, a “Minor” means any individual who is under eighteen (18) years of age or has not reached the age of majority as defined by such individual’s jurisdiction of residence, and a “Guardian” means such Minor’s parent or legal guardian or other individual attending EQUITANA USA who is over the age of eighteen (18) and acting in loco parentis for such Minor.
Please do not enter EQUITANA USA, or the Kentucky Horse Park if you cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during your time at EQUITANA USA you do not meet all of the above criteria, you will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave the Kentucky Horse Park at the sole discretion of event management.
Please note: The guidelines in this document are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings in any particular community. As more clarity with respect to these variables emerges, it is expected that these guidelines may need to be adjusted accordingly
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Last updated August 5, 2021
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer badge/ticket/conference refunds. Please ensure you are free from COVID-19 symptoms prior to traveling. Please click here to view our full ticket terms and conditions.
As of Aug 9, 2021, in accordance with the requirements of the State of Kentucky and the Kentucky Horse park, everyone 2 yrs of age and older regardless of vaccination status is required to wear an approved face covering while in government buildings.
Equitana USA is located outdoors at KHP. It is recommended to wear an approved face covering in crowed spaces. Approved face coverings will be required in indoor areas within the Kentucky Horse Park and recommended in crowded areas regardless if indoors or outdoors. Additional details and guidelines on acceptable face coverings can be found here.
Approved face coverings are required to be worn by all attendees while inside indoor areas and are recommended in all crowded areas throughout the Kentucky Horse Park, whether indoors or outdoors. To request an accommodation or for additional questions regarding accessibility, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-547-6398.
Management partners closely with the venue, local, state, and federal health authorities to maintain a robust operational plan designed to maximize the health and safety of everyone. These Include:
- Strict sanitization and cleaning procedures
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Promotion of physical distancing
- Exhibitor guidelines
- Reduced contact transactions
The Kentucky Horse Park maintains an extensive health & safety plan for all events, including EQUITANA USA. For more information and details, please click here.
Everyone is expected to fully comply with all health and safety guidelines. Acknowledging the guidelines and agreeing to comply is a requirement of entry (See the Health & Safety Acknowledgement above). EQUITANA USA will have specially designated Safety Ambassadors throughout the event to ensure all guidelines are being followed. All violations of the guidelines will be addressed by Safety Stewards, security and/or event staff as soon as practicable following observation/notification of non-compliance. A Health & Safety Contact phone number will be clearly noted on signage throughout EQUITANA USA to allow for reporting of any concerns or issues.
EQUITANA USA has adopted several exhibitor best practices based on industry standards. By taking advantage of these recommendations, your organization will help ensure a safer experience for all attendees and customers. Please note that these recommendations may be revised and supplemented to ensure compliance with state, local and venue requirements. The Exhibitor Manual will be updated periodically to provide clear guidance on recommendations and requirements for Exhibitors.
- Space Layout & Design: Keep physical distancing in mind when creating your booth layout
- Hand Sanitizer: Ensure availability of hand sanitizer at all booths
- Throughput: Control the scale, size and timing of gatherings within your space; avoid creating crowds
- Reduce Contact: Consider touchless (electronic and digital) alternatives to engagement, collateral material and giveaways
- Signage: Incorporate signage promoting health and safety best practices
- Increased Cleaning: Plan for cleaning of spaces and surfaces throughout the day; regularly sanitize surfaces and items with appropriate
Refer to the below external resources which contain additional up-to-date information you may need while planning for EQUITANA USA: